Punjab Ration Card Online / Check Status of Ration Card Application / Correction In Ration Card / Duplicate Ration Card in Punjab
Punjab Ration Card Online
The Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Punjab has provided various online facilities such that now the citizen of Punjab can apply online for their ration card, they can add or remove member from ration card through the official website. In this article we are providing complete information details regarding ration card in Punjab State. Any person who is an adult is eligible for getting a ration card in Punjab state. ration Card is important document for poor families to avail facilities of Public Distribution System of Government of Punjab.Read through out this article to know more about ration card.
Ration Card Schemes in Punjab
BPL- Below Poverty Line Scheme: At present 35 kgs of wheat under this scheme are being distributed to cardholders at Rs.4.27 per kg per family per month. Approx. 4,30,000 families have been covered under this scheme in Punjab State.
AAY- Antyodaya Anna Yojna Scheme: Under this scheme, 35 kgs of wheat are being provided to the AAY cardholders at Rs. 2.00 per kg per family per month to the 71.700 AAY families.
APL- Above Poverty Line Scheme: At present, 48,89,189 families have been covered under this scheme. 35 kgs of wheat are being provided to APL cardholders at Rs.5.27 per kg per family per month.
Apply for Ration Card Offline in Punjab
If you want to apply for ration card in Punjab you have to Submit a application form in prescribed format to the District Food and Supplies Controller.
- Get the application form from the office of Food and Supplies Department and fill up all correct information in application form which are required.
- Attach the all relevant documents along with application form and make requisite application fees.
- Handover it to the office person / operator in the center and get the acknowledgment slip.With the help of acknowledgment slip you will be able to track status of your ration card.
Apply For Ration Card Online in Punjab
As we know that now the citizen can apply for ration card through the official website. here we are providing some important instruction to apply online for the same.
- Visit to the official website of State Department of Food Supply & Customers.
- Click on Apply Online Button.
- A new window will appear on your screen with application form. After that enter all the correct information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned document in support of Identity proof and Address proof and family group photograph in prescribed format.
- After filling all details which are asked, click on submit button.
In this way you can apply online for new ration Card in Punjab State through the official website.
Documents Required for Ration Card Application
The consumer have to submit application form along with two passport size photo of whole family, residents proof. The applicant can submit any one of document as address proof which are mentioned below.
- Driving License
- Voter Identity card
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Supply Bill
- Identity card issued by the Government or public sector.
Delivery of Ration Card by Department
After application of Ration Card, the ration card issuing authority will verify details provided in application form.The Food Supply Inspector will visit at your home for verification of your application form and he will also make necessary inquiry.After verification and inquiry, The department will issue Ration Card.
Ration Card Department Details
Name of the Department : The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Address : The Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Jandiala Road, Focal Point, Tarn Taran, Punjab-143401
Director, Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs: Sh. Shivdular Singh Dhillon, IAS
Director Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs,
Anaj Bhawan, Sector 39-C,
Official Website :http://foodsuppb.nic.in/