Duplicate ration Card Online / Get Duplicate Ration Card Online / Offline / How to Get ration Card if Lost / How to Apply for Duplicate ration Card
Duplicate ration Card Online
In this article we are providing information related to duplicate ration Card. If you have lost or misplaced your ration card, you can get duplicate ration card which will act like the same.If you have lost your original ration card you can apply for duplicate card through offline and online mode. The procedure is mentioned below.All State Govt. has launched an easy way of getting the duplicate ration card copy for your ration.
Get Duplicate Ration Card Online / Offline
As we know that Ration card is necessary document as it works as identity proof in India. The Ration Card is primarily used when purchasing subsidized foodstuffs like Wheat, rice and fuel etc. Any person who have lost their ration card, can download duplicate ration card using their UID number. When you lost or misplace ration card, you are required to issue duplicate ration card for which you can apply.The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day. In this page we have mentioned every details for getting a duplicate ration card.
Steps to apply for Duplicate Ration Card
Few step by step procedures are required when applying for a new ration card. Following steps are needed to be followed by a person interested to apply for a duplicate ration card.
- Visit to the official website of State’s Food & Supply Department.
- After that click on the link “Apply for Duplicate ration Card”
- Fill up the complete details in application form which are asked.
- Upload the required documents and click on submit button.
- Take print out of acknowledgement slip.
- The duplicate ration card can be collected as mentioned in the slip.
- Visit to the State’s Food & Supply Department.
- Collect Application form and duly filled it.
- After this step, form submission needs to be done at office from where the form was obtained.
- While submitting application form, it is essential to submit the latest photographs in passport size along with the form. All family members’ photographs are required.
- A slip will be provided by the officials.
- The duplicate ration card can be collected as mentioned in the slip. From the office from where the application form is obtained, the card is issued.
Note: It usually takes two weeks in a new ration card issuing.
In this way we can get duplicate ration card through offline/ online mode. If you have any query regarding Duplicate ration Card Online, you can share with us through comment section. Thanks!
Also Read : All the state Govt has provided various online facilities such that adding and removing name from ration card is a simple process.To know more about how to add or delete name in ration card click on below mentioned links.